« Previous topic | Next topic »
FPS drops, with gtx 1080
Moderator(s): Hawk, Onaga, test
Author Post
rubening87
Sun May 07 2017, 12:13pm Print
rubening87
Level 1 Registered Member #389 Joined: Fri Sep 30 2011, 12:44pm
I got a gtx 1080 , i use the highest settings to play at 1080 resolution , i tried open gl or d3d9 and both of them give me around 400 (d3d9) and 600fps( opengl) when theres nobody around me.

In the moment i start to see more "meshes", players or weapons. the game starts to decrease in a big amount, the fps. for eachplayer i see in the screen looks like i have a drop of 50 fps.
so lets say if i play in an arena with 8 players i wont be getting more than 100 fps. and thats PATHETIC if i can call it.

i dont know if i have to do something with my config but i tried even testing everything on the LOWEST/minimum settings posible, and on places where i was getting 500/600 i am getting 1100 but the frames when there are 8 players are same as when i used the highest settings. So im starting to think its a game problem... old engine probably...

But i was curious if theres something that could help me to increase them even when i have big amount of enemies around. maybe some configuration that i missed?

Edited Sun May 07 2017, 12:14pm

Go to: